From the outset, our founding principles have been:
- an impartial commitment to science for over 30 years
- a scrupulous management of resources
- a strong personal commitment by our founders (time, money, ideas)
- a particular focus on young researchers
- close links to our community.
Our Foundation works in the life sciences field, contributing to advancing knowledge in fields that affect us all.
All proceeds from the scientific research carried out in collaboration with pharmaceutical companies are re-invested to finance the basic lines of research needed to develop the drugs of tomorrow. This research consists of annual work programs, whose costs are often unsustainable for the Foundation.
We therefore rely on the help of all those who believe in the value of scientific progress and who are willing to lend us their support, allowing us to achieve more in a shorter space of time.